Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Katrina Kaif prefers to stay mum

0 comments
After putting to rest speculation about will-she-or-will-she-won't star in Dhoom 3, by confirming her role, actor Katrina Kaif finds herself in yet another series of speculations. This time whether she will don the bikini or not and also whether she will agree to the kissing scenes or not? But Katrina prefers not to be dragged into this whirlwind. Whether it's speculation about her personal life or professional, Kat chooses not to get into a clarifications zone, preferring to keep mum.

"As actors our lives are out there for the public to see. And I have realised that no matter how much one clarifies, there'll always be speculation, if not one thing then the next. To what extent does one clarify?" she quips. While she chooses not to talk about her personal life at all, she lets the filmmakers talk about her role. "I think it's right for them to make the required announcements," she says.

The actor who's at present shooting in Dublin also says that as an actor, she is ready to give her best that's required for the role. "Well, I didn't know scuba diving or deep-sea diving, but I did do it for Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara. But it wasn't something you plan in advance. If a role requires me to do something and if I are convinced then I'd just do it. But what's equally important for me is to feel that I can trust the filmmaker," explains Katrina.

The actor's recent successes have her smiling already, and though Katrina says that hits are always nice to have, her only aim really is to do films that would take her a step further as an actor. "I want to try new genres, push my limit as an actor and surprise myself too," she smiles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment